Here is our Christmas card.Well, this clearly seems to be the year of the photo card... and that being said, you will not be getting a card in the mail from the Greys this year because we did not make a photo card. I don't want to send you a card that you will not put on your mantle or on your fridge. I know what you're thinking... "Of course I would put it on the fridge or the mantle!" Maybe so, but you would be a little disappointed when you opened it and it was not a photo card. Admit it. And besides, it's a week before Christmas, and now I've waited too long. My apologies...
We have said for years that we wouldn't make photo cards until we had kids, but this year clearly we have been outnumbered. So consider this our photo Christmas card. Maybe next year we'll surprise you, who knows...
Until then,
From our house to yours,
Merry Christmas and New Year!!
With Love,
Derek and Lizzie
3 comments:
Love it!!!
hey, guess what?? you won't be getting one from us either b/c I just haven't gotten around to it ;-) so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Greg & I to you guys!
I think the picture of y'all holding the Gator would have made a mighty fine photo card. :)
Post a Comment