Monday, January 25, 2010

'I think the WHO DAT Nation just crashed Facebook'

WHAT a way to end the weekend! The Saints are Super Bowl bound, and if you happened to log on to FB after the game last night, you could totally feel the love for Drew Brees and the boys. There were a lot of happy Saints fans out there last night. I cannot IMAGINE what it would have been like to be in Nola for that. Wow...

We watched the game across the street with Ben and Tina, and we screamed so loud we made Baby Brady cry, but I think those were really tears of joy. He knew if they hadn't won that his daddy would be crying until next season. :)

I've never been a big football fan, but this year has been different. I've never been more into football than I have this season, and while Brett Favre shares my alma mater, I just really wanted the Saints to go all the way. AND THEY DID!!!! (Although afterward I did just want to give Brett a big ole hug.) I'm so proud of them, and that poor little kicker boy looked like he wanted to just throw up he was so nervous. Bless his heart - he pulled through and won the game!

This Super Bowl I actually plan on watching the game and not just the commercials...
WHO DAT, BABY!!!!!!!!

No comments: