I can NOT believe that it's already mid-November. Where did August, September, and October go? I mean, really??
This past weekend was our second annual Girls' Christmas Shopping Weekend in Alabama. I headed to the Coast on Friday and we made a major day of it Saturday by hitting the outlet mall in Foley and Eastern Shore in Malbis. I got most of Derek's gifts checked off my list and a couple of other small gifts for family.
Sad to say, but I just don't have nearly as much money saved up for Christmas this year as I know I did last year. I'm trying really hard not to stress over my Christmas budget, but I just LOOOOOVE this holiday, and I always go overboard on gifts. It just makes me happy.
I love everything about this time of year, and I can't believe it's just weeks away. Not to mention the fact that Thanksgiving is next week. Whoa... we're doing something different this year that should be fun. It's just such a busy time of year, and my mind is spinning!
Of course, it's also the most WONDERFUL time of the year, so I'll never complain. :)
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment