Monday, March 5, 2012

Springtime?

I apologize for being a bad blogger. I'm falling behind on my New Year's resolution to keep you up-to-date with all things Grey. Haha!

There just hasn't been anything too incredibly exciting to write about lately. A couple of weekends ago I helped host a baby shower for our friend Jennifer Lynne in Vicksburg. It was fun to see all our Vicksburg friends and love on Baby Lynlee who will be here in mid-April.

We've been spending a lot of time around crawfish lately... two weekends in a row, as a matter of fact. First at the Crawdad Hole with our friends Katherine and Paul (who we went to visit in D.C. a few months ago), and then at a crawfish boil this past weekend.

In true sprintime fashion, the pollen is everywhere and has had me sick as a dog the past week. My sinuses and allergies are DYING. I'm just suffering through with the help of some allergy medicine and Nyquil.

So, with crawfish and pollen abounding, it must be spring, right? Well I, for one, do not consider the seasons to TRULY change until the arrival of a special springtime treat...

I'm told by my "sources" that it should be arriving in central Mississippi in the next week or so. So, until that glorious day arrives, I'll just hang out here with the pollen and crawfish.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

You'll have to put a six pack up for me to share with you when I visit this summer! Miss y'all!