My sweet baby girl is ONE YEAR OLD!!! It's so hard to believe, but it has been one of the absolute best years of my life, and I would not change a single thing.
I just wanted to do a quick recap of what all is going on with Miss Sibley these days... She weighs 23 lbs., 14 ounces and is up to 29 inches long. She's a very fast crawler and thinks it's fun to try to "run" away from mama and daddy. But speaking of running, we're not really close. She's standing on her own and cruising along the furniture and behind her walker, but she won't take any steps by herself. Oh, well... I'm not rushing it.
She waves and claps and holds the phone to her ear and says "mamamamamama" a lot and "da" for everything.
A week before her birthday, on a HOT and MUGGY Sunday afternoon, we met my photographer friend Melanie out on the Natchez Trace for Sibley's one-year photo shoot. We loved, loved, LOVED all the pics! Here are just a few...



We were fortunate enough to have her birthday party on her actual birthday this year, and what a party it was! She had so much fun, and we were all worn out afterwards. :)
I have to say I waited a long time to see this girl's reaction to her very own birthday cake, and it was so well worth the wait! She dove right in with her mouth. It was priceless.



Sweetest Sibley, I know I've said it before, but we could not have special-ordered a more perfect fit for our family. You absolutely complete us, and we are so proud and blessed to be your parents.
Happy FIRST Birthday, my beautiful baby girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment