Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bim Bam!

Last night I met up with 10 lovely ladies at La Cazuela for a little Jackson-area USM Delta Gamma reunion. We started organizing this girls' night out three months ago, and it honestly took us that long to find a night that fit into everyone's schedule.


Our group was made up of girls who pledged from 1997 through 2000, so I was in college with all of these girls at one point or another. Some I see pretty often, and some I haven't seen in YEARS. It was so much fun to catch up and realize that while things change, some people just never do.


I'd like to give a special shout-out to Carrie Parker Cullum, who knew the scoop on EVERYONE from her Facebook stalking, and Ashley Tullos Young, who kept us rolling with the jokes. I burned off all the hearty Mexican calories I consumed just from laughing until I cried. Thanks for the laughs, ladies! See y'all in September for our next get-together!

TDH,
Bice :)

3 comments:

Farmer Favorites said...

You guys need to plan the next one on a weekend so I can come!

Wendy

heatherstockett said...

Don't know these girls, but I'm pretty sure me and the Facebook stalking girl could be BFF ;) Glad you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm WAY jealous :) Everyone looks great! Sure wish I lived closer too!!!