Two whole people, 24 total hours of filming and only half of me made it into about 3 seconds of the movie! Ha!
Derek's scene got cut, and the way they filmed the scene I was in was from an angle towards the top of the capitol across the rotunda. You can see Skeeter (Emma Stone) walking towards the rotunda with the Jim Crow laws and you can see me walking across behind her from the waist down. I seriously would have to watch it with you and point myself out and if you even thought about blinking you'd miss me. But still, I'm in it! Ha!
It's crazy when you think about how much time they spent filming very detailed scenes that didn't even make the cut. Of course, that's not to say they might not be in the "deleted scenes" on the DVD.
The movie was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it and had so much fun looking for people we knew in it. A few friends had some pretty major screen time with faces and all. :) I really thought the movie was very well done and I can't wait to watch it again! I wonder when the DVD comes out...
Ah, the life of a (half) movie star... it's tough. :)
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
I'm glad you made the cut! I'll be seeing it for the 3rd time tomorrow night w/ my sister & I will look for your waist...I know what part you're talking about. Wasn't the movie so good?!
Post a Comment