The verdict is in! And let's just say if I was a betting woman I would have lost some serious money!
Baby Grey is a healthy and wiggly baby GIRL!!!
We were a little shocked, but not in a bad way at all. Of course the first words out of my sweet husband's mouth were, "Wow, I'll have to pay for a wedding!" Once it actually sunk in, we were both extremely excited about having a DAUGHTER. It's so crazy!
Other than that big news, the appointment went great. Baby Girl was very wiggly and moving all over the place! She measured right on schedule and was perfectly healthy. We are so thankful and so humbled. And so PROUD to be the parents of a sweet baby girl.
(And a special round of applause for this mama who has only gained 3 pounds the whole pregnancy so far! Trust me, I know I'll catch up, but I'm thrilled with my initial progress in 18 weeks.)
What a great day... we're really floating on Cloud Nine. Now let the official planning begin!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
I should have gone with my GUT! Then I could claim victory!
So glad everything is going well so far. And congrats on the 3 lbs. That's awesome!
Now, get ready for the 'What's her name?' questions to begin. I'm not asking!
Yay!!!!! Girls are so much fun! You will absolutely LOVE having a daughter. So So happy for you :)
Post a Comment