Only three more days until our next doctor's appointment and sonogram, the "big" one when we hope he or she decides not to be shy so we'll know whether Baby Grey is a boy or a girl! I'll be 18 weeks on Thursday. Isn't that crazy? It is FLYING by!
We tossed around the idea of not finding out the sex, but I just couldn't stand it. I am such an obsessive planner, and I just know I'd be an anxious mess if we decided keep it a surprise. Given the fact that we've never done this before, I know there will still be plenty of surprises along the way!
Sooooo... In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to do a little research on old wives' tales about gender prediction just to see what it says.
Chinese Gender Chart: BOY
Heart Rate: Above 140 = GIRL
Craving salty or sweet: Salty = BOY
Carrying high or low: Hard to say, but more low = BOY
Weight Gain: Only in belly so far = BOY
Morning Sickness: None = BOY
Mother's Intuition = BOY from the very get-go
Guess we'll find out soon enough! EEK! Honestly, we'll be excited either way. We just pray for a healthy, happy baby. Any combination of the two of us, boy or girl, will be just perfect to us regardless. :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
My vote is boy also. I was going to ask what you have been craving. I think that always seems to be a big predictor!
I can't believe you are this far. Oh my I'm so excited for you! I'll be stalking your blog the end of this week. Ha!! We tossed around the idea of waiting too, but I couldn't stand it. So we did the next best thing...we had our doc write down the gender and seal it up in an envelope. Then I gave the results to a dear friend and had her look and blow up balloons (blue or pink) based on the sex and put them in a box. Then Josh and I found out when everybody else found out when we opened the box. That was a fun surprise and night :) Oh I'm so excited for you!
I just found your blog! I can't wait to read all about your adventures with this little one on the way! Congratulations!
I was thinking boy until I remember you saying something at KK's shower that had me thinking girl. So now I'm torn! But I'm going to go with the majority and say BOY!
Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment