Sorry for the delay, but I'm out of the office this week and working mostly from my iPhone.
Yesterday was our 7th wedding anniversary, and unfortunately we had to spend it a thousand miles apart since Derek is in Chicago for a conference this week.
We were able to celebrate early on Saturday with dinner and a movie (we saw Silver Linings Playbook, which I highly recommend, and ate dinner at Anjou, which I wouldn't necessarily highly recommend). BUT we're heading to Biloxi for our official "babymoon" in a few weeks, so the celebration will continue. :)
Needless to say, it's been a wonderful seven years, and I look forward to many, many more. We're in for an exciting year ahead! Love.
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment