On Friday we took Sibley to the doctor's office for her two-week check-up and to meet our pediatrician. She got a great report! Perfectly healthy and now weighing 8 lbs., 3 oz., which is up almost a solid pound since our last visit at the hospital nursery a week ago. This girl loves to eat! Guess she comes by it naturally... ;)
Saturday we decided to make our first official outing as a family of three to cousin Frances's third birthday party at Eagle Lake. It was perfect and so nice for her to meet the rest of her Grey family and close friends. She slept through most of the party inside in the A/C, but it was a successful first adventure!
She finally got to meet her oldest cousin, Ryan Hadley, who I know will be thrilled to babysit in a few years. :)
And she and cousin Cash (just four months apart) bonded in their carseats.
It was a fun, HOT day, and we had a great time! The birthday girl was a little too preoccupied to get a pic, but she had a great time, too. Happy Birthday, Fran Fran Ferrell!



2 comments:
So glad I got to meet Sibley! I hate I didn't get my hands on her though. I was too busy with my rugrats. Don't worry, there will be another time and I will get some snuggle time. So glad ya'll came!
I love the picture of her all sprawled out on the scales at the dr office. She looks so content and relaxed. That's great :)
Post a Comment