I've been off work all week and have enjoyed plenty of downtime and taken care of a few last minute errands. It's been a nice way to ease out of the work mindset and into maternity leave. I've made sure to DVR plenty of silly shows and movies to watch in the middle of the night for the next few weeks!
I'll leave you with one last belly pic... 39 weeks today! I have to say, I'll kind of miss the bump, but I'll be happy to have her in my arms. :)
Please say a prayer for us tomorrow for a safe delivery, healthy baby, and smooth recovery!

1 comment:
How exciting!! I can't wait to see her sweet little face and read your first blog post after she's here. Praying for a quiet, peaceful nights sleep for you. For tomorrow will change your life forever :) God bless you friend!
Post a Comment