Thursday Sibley and I set off on our first road trip adventure by ourselves. We decided while I am on maternity leave we'll try to make a weekly trip to Hattiesburg to visit my family and for my mom to watch her for the night so I can get out and about for a while with friends and enjoy a solid night of sleep. Trip number one was a success!
Sibley was able to visit with both great grandmothers and with her great aunts.
I met my friends Allison and Cassidy downtown for happy hour and dinner, and we had such a great time! It was wonderful to get out for a few hours, and Sibley was a perfect angel for her BB and Popi while I was gone. :)
Once the official weekend arrived we filled up the baby pool on the back deck and spent a lovely Saturday afternoon at the Grey Country Club. She loved the water then napped in the shade for an hour or two.
Then on Sunday we rode out to the country in Edwards to visit our old friends (and my old boss) Karen and Jimmy at their cabin.
It was a great weekend! Sibley loves riding in the car, so we're taking advantage of it while it lasts! I definitely see more road trips in our future. She'll be one well-traveled little girl! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment