Sweet Sibley, you are almost 10 weeks old! I wanted to wait to write your two-month update until after your doctor's appointment last Friday. You are now 12 pounds, 8 ounces and have grown two whole inches since your one-month visit!
You're measuring in the 90th percentile for weight and the 30th for length. That big ole noggin of yours is in the 95th percentile, which Dr. Storey said means you have big brains.
You did so well at the doctor and took your vaccinations like a big girl only crying for a few seconds. It was hard to watch, but I think you handled them better than I did!
You've changed so much in a month. You're really holding your head up pretty well now, you LOVE your activity mat, and after a few weeks of sleeping soundly in your Rock and Play (yay for no more sleeping on the love seat for mama!) you've graduated to your Pack and Play. That means your crib is next!
You have blessed us with a straight EIGHT hours of sleep every night for the past few weeks. We can't thank you enough. You're a great sleeper, and you are like clockwork with a 10:00 bedtime right now. You like it dark and quiet, and you'll snooze soundly til about 6 a.m.
You've really developed a routine these past few weeks, and I'm amazed at how closely you stick to it every day. You still take your two big naps each day and are up to 5 ounces of formula every 2-3 hours. And again, like clockwork, you cluster feed about once each hour and a half from 6-9 p.m. before bedtime. I think it's your way of "carb-loading" before your big night of sleep. You're so smart!
You smile at us now and are really cooing and making all sorts of funny noises. You're discovering your voice for sure.
One of our new favorite activity is a grocery trip to Kroger. We went twice last week, and you would have thought you were at Disney World. You LOVED looking at everything.
You are growing SO much each week, and I'm enjoying watching it firsthand while I'm still at home. Three more weeks, and it's back to the real world. :(
What a great summer it has been with you! We love you so much, my little munch!




No comments:
Post a Comment