What a wonderful summer it has been! I have been so lucky to spend the past few months at home with this sweet girl, and while I'm sad our weekdays won't be spent side by side anymore, I am ready to return to the working world and get in some sort of normal routine.
Sibley will be going to the Privette School in Fondren, and we couldn't be happier. It's very close to home and work, and I just know her teachers will love her as much as we do. I'm excited for her to make some new friends!
In other news, I actually got a promotion a few weeks ago while still on maternity leave. My new position is Division Director of Emergency Preparedness Communications (a mouthful, I know). It's still in my same office (although I do get a bigger cube by the window - whoop!), and it's a lot of what I'm doing now with some grant management and a little travel thrown in. I'm excited to start fresh and learn some new things! Hopefully my brain will readjust accordingly. ;)
That's really about all that's new with us. Now it's back to the real world... Let's do this.

No comments:
Post a Comment