I have an old guy named Joseph Pilates to thank for my new found love of fitness. I went to a Pilates Reformer class yesterday for the first time, and while I felt a little awkward when I couldn’t quite catch on to the inhale-exhale timing, overall, I loved the way it made me feel!Once I got focused, I found myself very relaxed. All I could think was, why haven’t I tried this sooner?
I’m very, very sore today, but it’s a good kind of sore. My hips, thighs and sides are a little achy, but any exercise that makes me that sore without breaking a big sweat is right up my alley. Plus, you do it barefooted, which is even better! I feel very "new age." :)
I’m going again tomorrow. And Saturday morning, too. Hopefully I will actually stick with a real exercise plan this time. We shall see…
1 comment:
I've always wanted to do pilates but feel so silly doing some of the moves or feel like I am doing them all wrong.
Post a Comment