It’s quite a boring but busy week our way, so I thought I’d write a Random Thought Thursday post to share what all has been going on here lately…• CAR - Monday the insurance adjuster came to look at my car, and the good news is that the case seems to be moving along as it should, even though the towing company has not been very cooperative. He estimated the damage at just over $1,000. Long story short, they’re still processing the claim from us, but he assured us it would be a favorable ruling, even if the other party doesn’t provide their insurance information… The claims rep I’ve been dealing with is as frustrated with the towing company as I am. He actually hung up on her when she called to get his info. She called him an idiot. I obviously agree.
• BABY – I’m totally in love with Baby Brady across the street. We went over Monday night to visit with Ben and Tina and meet Ben’s mom from Canada. I know it’s been a tough and tiring few weeks for them, but he’s already grown so much! He’s adorable and I’m ready to baby sit.
• BIRTHDAY – My birthday is a little over three weeks away. Whoop Whoop! I’m excited and ready to ring in the big 2-9, although there will be no Back To College Party this year. I will act my age by having an “adult” birthday party with a nice dinner out and some wine. Nothing too crazy so I can save up my energy for the Dirty Thirty Party next year. You just wait…
• TV – I’m definitely ready for my shows to come back on!! I got super excited when I saw that “Glee” was new on the schedule for last night until I realized they were just showing the pilot again. At least next week I’ll be able to watch a new episode, plus a few other silly shows Derek doesn’t watch with me (90210, specifically). The rest of my faves will premiere in late September, coincidentally the week leading up to my birthday AND the week Derek is in Chicago for work. I will probably go cross-eyed from watching too much TV that week. On the upside of waiting on all the premieres, I learned how to fight back against a terrorist hijacker on a plane last night on “Surviving Disaster” that Derek made us watch. I even know how to fly a commercial airline now if I had to. Interesting stuff.
One more day till a THREE DAY WEEKEND, kids!! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll try to actually post some photos soon (if you're even still reading this by now).
No comments:
Post a Comment