It’s not even Thanksgiving yet and I’m already suffering from teeny tiny bit of Holidayitis. Not that it’s a bad thing… We already have about 15 presents wrapped and ready to go under the tree as soon as we can put it up! I’ve wanted to decorate for the past two weeks!
I don’t know what’s gotten into me, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year, and it never seems to last long enough for my liking, so I’ve decided I’ll just start celebrating the holidays before Thanksgiving. It’s not like I’m the only one… all the stores already have Christmas decorations out, and the music channels on television have been playing Christmas music since midnight on Halloween. Now that’s a wee bit too early, I think, but whatever.
We have a very busy December planned this year, and the good news is that starting this week, I won’t have a full 40-hour work week until the beginning of January! Just another reason to love the holiday season… :)
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment