Monday, August 23, 2010

Ahhh, Sookie Sookie...

Okay, we're now officially on the "True Blood" bandwagon. We spent ALL weekend (besides a few hours Saturday night for dinner with Drew and Kristin) watching season one, and I am totally obsessed now. An entire season's worth of one-hour episodes means that we dedicated a total of 12 hours to this show over the weekend. That sounds really lazy, but it totally sucked us in. HA! No pun intended there about sucking...

We don't get HBO, so we'll just have to dedicate another entire weekend in the very near future to watching the second season on DVD. In the meantime, I'll be on the lookout for vampires. I think I would befriend one in real life if they were as nice and good-looking as Bill (especially with that charming Southern accent.) Maybe I should head over to Shreveport to make some new friends at Fangtasia.

No comments: