Santa brought me a stack of books for Christmas, and I can't wait to read them all! Next up after LC's book will probably be the new Jennifer Weiner book, Fly Away Home. I LOVE her books, and I'm all about some political scandals, so this will be a must-read for me.
And then last but not least, I told Derek a long time ago that I was interested in reading about the Kennedy family. They just intrigue me. Kind of like the Kardashians... So here is what was under the tree for me this Christmas. I'll be an expert by the time I finish, so if you're ever on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and you need to phone a friend about a Kennedy question, I'm your girl.

I'm trying to take my time so that I'll have a couple of books to entertain me during the nearly 30 hours of flying to and from Japan in a few months. Speaking of, I forgot to mention there was one practical book also under the tree for us this Christmas...
I think I'm set. :)

1 comment:
Somebody's using her new scanner...nice!
Post a Comment