Thursday, February 10, 2011

Brrrrr

This was poor Bentley this morning. He still wanted to play ball even in the snowy/icy weather. He never gives up.

This is the THIRD time in a month that we've lost half a day of work to "inclement weather conditions." At least this time we actually got some pretty, fluffy-for-a-little-while snow. It was so peaceful to sit by the fire and watch it snow last night. I felt like I was at a cabin in the Rockies. So quiet and beautiful. It didn't last long, but it was nice while it lasted.

Anyways, I'm getting major spring fever. I need some Vitamin D therapy in a bad way. One afternoon of sitting in the warm sun would do wonders for me right about now. Hopefully that will come sooner rather than later. Until then, I'll bundle up and let my teeth chatter. Surely it can't be for too much longer...

No comments: