Are these two not the cutest couple ever? They have been my favorite two since the beginning, and I was so happy to see that they are (what I'm assuming) a couple now.It's been a while since I've chimed in on my favorite shows, and even though we swore we weren't going to watch American Idol this year, we got sucked in as usual. These two little lovebirds are some big time country fans, and they're so young! Lauren is 16, and Scotty is 17. Good for them. They've got some serious talent.
Derek said from the get-go that she was going to be like the next Carrie Underwood, and he's just got that great, deep country voice with the twang. I love it. I've been thinking they would be a cute couple for weeks now, and what do you know? I think they are, based on last night's love connection on stage when he won.
I'm sure most of you don't care about this silly show, but I just wanted to give you a blog update since I've been a pretty infrequent and boring blogger lately. I didn't want to lose what little audience I had just because I never updated it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment