We spent a wonderfully relaxing weekend at home this time around, and we soooo needed it. Friday night Derek and I went to dinner at Bon Ami and enjoyed our last bottle of wine from the Cinque Terre. It was bittersweet to drink it knowing that it's now all gone, but maybe it'll be just one of many excuses to go back again some day.
Saturday I went to the movies with Katherine and Tina to watch "Something Borrowed." I loved the book, and the movie was great. We had some nice quality girl time. Then Saturday night we grilled out with the neighbors and warmed up by the firepit. Never thought we'd need a firepit night in mid-May, but I think I can safely say that was probably the last one of the season. It was so nice and cool outside.
Today we haven't even left the house. I caught up on laundry, cooked a big Sunday dinner, and we watched "The Social Network." Loved it... glad we finally watched it since we've had it in from Netflix since March.
I know this is a pretty boring post, but I've been totally fine with a quiet, boring weekend at home. I can honestly say I feel rested and refreshed. Such a lovely feeling... :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment