Sorry this blog hasn't been too interesting here lately... we just haven't really done much that would be considered bloggable.
We've both been crazy busy at work and have spent a lot of time as homebodies. We've also been spending a lot of downtime watching college football. I've never actually enjoyed it as much as I have this year. It's been fun.
Let's see what else... we went to Hattiesburg two weekends ago to celebrate my mom's birthday. We grilled hot dogs over the firepit since the weather was so nice, and I stayed up waaaay too late with my dad. Quality daddy-daughter bonding time, I tell you. Ha!
This past weekend we went to Vicksburg for Derek's dad's birthday and made a homemade German chocolate cake all by our lonesomes. We had fun in the kitchen working as a team, and the cake was actually good.
I guess that's really about it. I do hope we'll be doing some fun and bloggable things in the coming month or so, so stay tuned if you have patience for it. Eventually we'll do something exciting again, I promise...
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment