
I took Friday off to make for a nice, long weekend in Birmingham. I just made this trip last week to go to Georgia, but who doesn't love a little alone time in the car singing Christmas carols by themselves?
My visit was multipurpose: a visit with my grandmother in Decatur, a visit with Brooke to catch up, and a visit with my friend Wendy to meet Baby Jack, who was born at the beginning of November. Plus, I wanted to squeeze in a little Christmas shopping while I was at it. What a great weekend!
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but trust me when I say that Baby Jack is a doll, I got fully caught up on all things Brooke, and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with Grandma.
To top it all off, I'm not officially 98% done with all my Christmas shopping. It was a very productive weekend.
I'm now looking forward to spending the next few weekends at home though. LOTS going on! (Which is at least great for the blog! Ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment