Monday, February 6, 2012

Healthy

We have turned over a new leaf in the Grey household. We are going to be healthier and more active in 2012!

Derek's already been on this kick, but I just hopped on the bandwagon last week. We're cooking healthier (thanks to Pinterest) and eating less, drinking more water, the whole nine yards...

Last week I went to Pilates three times, and while that may not sound like much that's a lot for me! AND I went up and down a total of 760 stairs in our parking garage last week when I normally would just take the elevator.

I'm telling you this so I can hold myself accountable. In six days I lost four pounds. I'm happy with that!

So, here's to a happier, healthier me this year. I think a change like this can only mean good things to come.

2 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

That's great Elizabeth!!!

Jules said...

proud of you - keep it up!!