What a wonderful weekend spent at HOME. We seriously barely left the house all weekend, and it was so nice.
We had some friends over on Saturday to watch all the great football games that were on, and we tailgated in the living room with hot wings, pigs in a blanket, and Rotel. We ate for about 8 hours straight, and it was ALL gone by halftime of the LSU-Alabama game.
On Sunday we kept a fire burning all day and just enjoyed being lazy. Derek read his book and watched some movies on HBO, and I read my book and watched back-to-back Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel. Because of the time change, it felt like the day lasted FOREVER. I feel well rested today though, so I suppose it was worth it.
This weekend will officially kick off the holiday season for me as I head to Birmingham for a girls' weekend of Christmas shopping. I can't believe it's already two weeks from Thanksgiving week. Where on earth does the time go?
Watching those cheesy Christmas movies is one of my favorite holiday activities, so after yesterday's marathon, I'm completely in the spirit! Happy November 5th - only seven weeks til Christmas! :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment