This Thanksgiving was especially enjoyable for us because we got to share some pretty amazing news with our families...
Baby Grey is on the way!! We were 11 weeks pregnant on Thanksgiving Day and could not wait to share the good news with our families and close friends (which, of course, includes all 10 of you who read this blog). We're due June 14th.
We're still keeping it off Facebook for a few more weeks, but we couldn't hold in the secret any longer. We've actually been to the doctor three times so far and had three ultrasounds. We got the "all clear" two weeks ago that everything looked as perfect as can be, so we felt comfortable sharing the news.
I've actually written a few "secret" blog posts in between finding out we were pregnant and telling family, so I'll post those in the coming days. I will officially have PLENTY to write about from now on, so get excited! Ha!
But seriously, we're very excited and very humbled. The past few months have already been an amazing journey as we've watched this tiny little bean grow. We know we're in store for a pretty awesome adventure. :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
Elizabeth!! I'm SO happy for yall!! Congratulations:)
Oh my gosh!!! I KNEW the news as soon as I saw the title post in my blog-roll :) So So So beyond excited for you. And thank you for sharing on the blog since I don't have fb anymore!! You are going to be a fabulous momma. Congrats friend!
I've been waiting on this post!! I'm so super duper excited for you and Deedle! And I can't wait to hear more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Ready or not..here it comes!
Post a Comment