First of all, happy belated birthday to my mom! (I know she reads the blog). Glad you had a fun time in Nola. Sibley can't wait to see you next weekend!
Now on to the weekend... I started the weekend out with a massage Friday night, which was just lovely. We took it easy Saturday and watched football ALL day long. Not a good day for my Eagles, but those Rebels sure played a good one! We watched the game over at our friends Claire and Jeremy's new house. Of course we dressed the girl up in her Hotty Toddy attire. The weather was perfect for some football-watching!
Sunday we spent the majority of the day in Vicksburg visiting with family for Derek's dad's birthday. Sibley was exhausted from all the cousin time once we finally got home, but we had fun.
We watched some Sunday night tv (Saints won, Miss Mississippi didn't) before bedtime at 9. I am a proud old person these days who is happy to go to bed before the hour hits double digits. No shame here.
I love football weekends! Only four more days until the official start of autumn. Happy fall, y'all! Now bring on the cool temps!



No comments:
Post a Comment