Sweet Sibley,
You are almost 14 weeks old! I'm clearly a little late in posting your three month update, but better late than never.
What a busy month we've had! You've been in "school" for almost two full weeks now, and you really seem to love it! I knew you would enjoy being around other babies because people-watching is one of your favorite pastimes (mama's too). You've adjusted so well, and Ms. Mary and Ms. Carolyn love you!
I can't tell you how much your dad and I love the school you're attending. It's called the Privette School, and it's very small. It was our first choice of daycares for you, and we've been on their waiting list since right when we told family and friends we were expecting you. They called last month to let us know they had a spot saved just for you, and you would have thought your dad and I won the lottery we were so excited. :)
It's a wonderful place, and you're making new friends already! You also made your first piece of artwork on your second day of school. We were very proud.
At home, you now sleep about 10 hours a night in your CRIB! I think I was more nervous about the transition to your own room than you were, but we put you in your room overnight for the first time at 10 weeks, and you had no problems at all. I think you enjoy having the space to stretch out, and you enjoy the peace and quiet of being by yourself. We put you down about 8 and get you up about 6:15, and it works out wonderfully. You are a GREAT sleeper, and we can't thank you enough for that, especially now that I'm back at work. :)
You smile at us all the time now, and you're really starting to laugh and talk. It's really cute. You just talk to yourself all morning long while we're getting ready for work, and you laugh at yourself. You're in a great mood in the mornings, and I LOVE waking you up. It's the sweetest part of the day.
You're wearing all your 3-month clothes, and I'm so glad you're finally getting good use out of all those cute play clothes your cousin Frances passed down to you!
We brought you to church for the first time a few weeks ago, and you looked so pretty in your sweet little dress. You did just fine in the nursery. You LOVE being around other babies.
You're at a really fun stage right now where you're not mobile, but you want to be so badly! You love to stand up on our laps while we hold your hands, and you get so proud of yourself when you do.
I know I say this every month, but you are so sweet and so funny, and we enjoy every minute with you. That being said, I'm also happy to share you with others sometimes because I know you brighten their days as much as you brighten ours. You're a special gift.
We love you so very much, munch.



No comments:
Post a Comment