We had a great time and ended the night at Chotard, where we pretty much had the whole bar to ourselves. This morning our friends hit the road and the rest of the Greys came out for Father's Day lunch at the lake. Since I spent two days in the car with my dad last weekend, we celebrated an early Father's Day, but he did open his gift, Tiger Woods 2009 for the Wii, today.
I'd have to say the highlight of the weekend was watching Gary open his gift... a gift certificate to go skydiving!
When we were out at the lake over Memorial Day, he made the comment that he'd really like to go one day, and with all that has happened here lately, we decided there was no time better than the present! We're going to pick a weekend and just go with whoever wants to do it. I'll be on the ground with the camera, but I know Derek will do it. That will definitely be blog-worthy. :)
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Father's Day! Another weekend gone already...
No comments:
Post a Comment