Who needs television when you have new Wii games?? Not us! A few weeks ago, we bought Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart… only the two best games EVER (besides Rock Band, of course.)Derek’s gotten to be a pro at both games, but I think Super Mario Galaxy is hard. The controller is kind of hard to figure out, I think. Of course, this coming from a girl who was only able to play old school Nintendo on the joystick because I wasn’t that coordinated to work the little controller. The old Super Mario Brothers used to stress me out once I got to Bowser, so I’ve learned that these days, when it gets hard, I just hand it over to Derek. I only play the fun worlds.
Mario Kart on the other hand is super fun, and I feel like I’m 12 again and playing for hours until the TV starts to turn strange colors in the corners. Only this time, there are no wires and you don’t have to blow the dust out of the box to make it work. The graphics and the music both remind you of updated versions of the old games.
Of course, Derek and I can play at the same time on Mario Kart, and inevitably he always places first and I’m usually in last place. I’m not very good at it at all, but it’s still fun! Needless to say, our DVR is full of shows we have to catch up on because right now all our TV time has turned into Nintendo time.
But don’t worry, fans, Touch of Grey will soon return to the Rock Band tour after our summer hiatus… :)
3 comments:
There's nothing on television right now anyway since it's summer, so play away. :)
okay, so we need to link our Wii's and then we can play Mario Kart against each other!! (provided it's hooked up to internet I think) - SO FUN!!
You have certainly advanced from the days we would play Mario 3 on the old school Nintendo during our lunch breaks from The Post! I still have your joy stick, I think, somewhere.
Post a Comment