
We have enjoyed a completely lazy weekend for the first time in MONTHS and it felt absolutely incredible! Friday night we had a few friends over for drinks on the deck and a little Rock Band, then Saturday the most productive thing we did was go sit in Katherine's baby pool and enjoy some BBQ and spicy chicken legs hot off the grill.

Today we haven't left the house, but the grass is mowed, the house is clean, the laundry is done and I feel like a normal person again. We slept late both mornings and just enjoyed every little thing about being at home. Every now and then there's not a thing wrong with being in your pajamas by 6 p.m. on a Saturday night. Hopefully we'll have a few more of these low-key weekends before life gets busy again. :)
1 comment:
Oh, how I long for a weekend like that. I can't tell you the last time I spent the entire day in my pajamas.
Post a Comment