It’s been an exhausting week… on Friday, I was leaving work when a tow truck backed up into the street and hit my car. I was stupid enough to not get a police report, so now I’ve been dealing with backtracking and doing what I can to get them to fix my car. Luckily the responding officer witnessed most of it, so his report after the fact and my statement to the insurance people will hopefully help work it out.
The lesson I learned is ALWAYS FILE A POLICE REPORT!!! Never take the other driver’s word that they’ll fix it. Never assume that people are honest. Never even question it! I’m learning the hard way. I just hope it works out in my favor… I’m cautiously optimistic.
And, for those of you in the Jackson area… DO NOT USE UNITED AUTO AND TOWING COMPANY!!! I will shout it from the rooftops if I have to. They’re not honest people and their drivers are reckless! Not to mention they’re a bunch of dirty, lying rednecks, but that’s beside the point.
From now on, I’m not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore. I’ll no longer be the nice girl. I won’t believe that there are good people in this world. I am now a certified b*tch. Excuse my language, but I guess that's the only way you can get anywhere these days. So sad...
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Sorry it's been one of those weeks. It stinks to learn the hard way. Hope it all works out.
Ugh! It's so sad that you can't trust anyone these days. Maybe you could write a review on Angie's List and warn people about that towing company? Hope next week is better!
Hey, I had a nice little fender bender, too. We really are a lot alike! It's much harder to be a b*tch when you don't speak the language!
Post a Comment