Last night we finally finished my Halloween costume… without giving away too much, let’s just say it involves lots of cotton balls, some glitter paint, rhinestones, white-out, Sharpie markers, fake flowers and a hot glue gun. I think you’ll be very impressed once you see the finished product!
Okay, here’s a hint…
Okay, here’s a hint…

"Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, a girl with kaleidoscope eyes..."
This is actually the first time I’ve ever really put effort into making a costume, AND it actually goes with Derek’s costume. I’m pretty excited about it and ready to show it off this weekend!
In other Halloween-related news, we have celebrated the week in true Derek fashion with scary movies almost every night… Sunday night was “Edward Scissorhands” and Monday night was “The Shining.” He’s also recorded every possible sequel, etc., of “Halloween” including the original with Jamie Lee Curtis and of course “Friday the 13th.”
Since this really is Derek’s favorite holiday, I try to humor him. We can watch whatever silly horror movie he wants this week because you better believe we’ll be watching every old-school Christmas movie that I want to record when December rolls around. :)
1 comment:
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!
(That spells LinSwD!)
Post a Comment