Sunday, October 4, 2009

Original Artwork

Yep, just call us the newest pair of Picassos. Ha! Friday night we had a "date night" at Easely Amused, and the theme was Picasso style. As you can see, we got in touch with our creative sides and had a blast painting our own original artwork.

Derek's painting on the right is more Picasso-esque than mine on the left. He did a great job! I think mine turned out looking like a cross between a Muppet, Sponge Bob and Maurice from "Little Monsters" (one of my favorite movies back in the day, by the way). All in all, we were pretty proud of our work!

This place was super fun, and they even let you bring in your own adult beverages to help you get creative. I'd love to go back again when they have another fun theme. In the meantime, we'll just have to figure out where to hang these two fabulous new pieces of art. I think they'll fit right in with the rest of our collection. :)

1 comment:

Jules said...

ha - love it!! and I got the Picasso theme immediately - you guys have some skills ;-)