Sunday, October 25, 2009

SMTTT!!!

We headed south Saturday morning for a full day of tailgating for USM's homecoming. It's hard to believe that I'm now SIX years out of school, but it seems like it always hits home once I get back to campus and see all the young kiddos around. It was a beautiful day, and we had sooo much fun!

We even got to spend some quality time with Matt and Jennifer, who we haven't seen since our Denver trip to go visit them in May 2008...

Here we are having our own little party in the parking spot we were trying to hold... as you can see, we bring the party wherever we go. :)

After tailgating (notice I didn't say "the game" because we didn't even try to go, although the Eagles kicked some serious Tulane tail as it turns out) we went across the street to Chesterfield's for dinner, which is where I ran into my two favorite Pierce twins, Cole and Deane. These kids are like siblings to me, and clearly they feel the same way, based on this picture... :)

We ended the night at the Thirsty Hippo downtown listening to a pretty cool New Orleans funk band with brass. It was quite the full day and night, and I'm paying for it today. Ugh... I love me some homecoming, but it's a good thing it only comes once a year because it's starting to take me that long to recover from year to year! SMTTT!

No comments: