So of course after we brought it home and struggled for a good 20 minutes to get it inside the house, we spent the next hour or so rearranging the den. Now the red loveseat is all mine, and we have it situated perfectly for viewing the TV while napping which, as you know, is one of my favorite pastimes.
It’s amazing what a difference one new piece of furniture can make. It’s like we have a brand new room now. We spent almost the entire rest of the weekend at home just enjoying it. Saturday night we ordered Chinese and watched two back-to-back movies – “Sorority Row” and “The Ugly Truth.” Can’t say too much about either one, but I did thoroughly enjoy watching them reclined on old/new loveseat.
It was a quiet weekend, and I can’t complain, although I’m sure by now you’re thinking how boring we are (not to mention this poor blog), but that’s okay. Pretty soon our calendar will be packed again, so I’m just enjoying the down time.
Hopefully I can talk “the king” into letting Queen Elizabeth take over the throne every now and then… that lovely chair needs some breaking in, so I’ll be happy to work diligently in getting that job done. :)
1 comment:
That chair is beautiful!! Hope he lets the queen borrow it ;)
Post a Comment