Tuesday night I met my friend Katie O. at Julep. She's in her second semester of medical school, and while she's been in Jackson since August, she hasn't been able to break away for a girls' night since she first moved here. Here's a pic of us from the summer (Cassidy, don't be jealous... we talked about how we wished you were there with us!)
Wednesday night I met my friends Katie S. and Ashley for margaritas and Mexican at La Cazuela. Katie was my college roommate (see pictures below from the SSMA Ball 2008 and Ashley's bachelorette party), and Ashley and I have become good friends through her sister, Christy. Both of these girls moved to Jackson in the past six months, and we've been trying to keep up our girls' nights at least once a month. I must say we're doing a pretty good job!

There is nothing in the world quite like quality girl time. I think it's a total necessity and to laugh that much is just good for your soul. It was a wonderful way to pass the time while Derek was gone. He's on his way back home today, so I'll be trading time with some of my favorite girls for time with my favorite boy this weekend. I can't complain about that either! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment