Monday, June 6, 2011

Girls' Weekend in Birmingham



I took Friday off and headed out of town for a much needed, relaxing girls' weekend with some friends from college.



I haven't really visited much with my friend Brooke since she moved to Birmingham in December, and my friend Wendy has lived there for years and I've never visited her either, so I was way overdue for a weekend in their city! We spent the majority of the weekend in the pool just laughing and talking.



On Saturday morning I drove over to Decatur (a little over an hour away) to meet my parents for a visit with Grandma. We went to lunch and looked at my photo album from Italy. She's doing great, and it was wonderful to see her. The only downside was that I left my camera on the charger at Brooke's, so I have no pics.



I actually only got one pic the whole weekend. Well, technically this one, too, but Wendy will hate me for it. She was trying to dodge the camera the whole time... :)



It was a fabulous weekend and a MUCH needed one! Thanks for the laughs, girls, and Wendy, congrats on Baby BOY Farmer due this fall! Love him already.

1 comment:

Farmer Favorites said...

I knew it! You stinker. So glad you got my glamourous no makeup picture out floating on the internet for all of mankind to see. As long it doesn't go to FB, I will still be your friend. I had a blast too and so glad we got to catch up!!