Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Still proud 11 years later!

I am so proud to be a Delta Gamma. Yes, I know I'm 30 and waaaaaay out of college, but some things never die. And I think pride is one of them. Last night my sorority at my alma mater welcomed 53 new members. FIFTY-THREE! (To put it in perspective, my pledge class was 34 and it was one of the biggest that year.)

They officially made history as the largest pledge class in USM sorority recruitment EVER.

I am so proud of them! And the legacy that remains. I loved it when I pledged in 1999, on our "last" bid day in 2002 (pictured above), and I still love it today. Many of my best friends came out of those four years, and I can only hope the same happens for all those sweet new members who start their Delta Gamma memories today.

Way to go, DG!