I just wanted to take a minute to showcase one of my favorite Christmas gifts.
It's a truly unique and very personalized piece of art that my dad (and mom) made for us from all of our Italy photos.
He had it printed on canvas and we took it to Neblett's to have the canvas stretched onto a frame. I just love it!
We also got some prints framed that we bought in Italy, and they turned out great, too. Unfortunately there's too much of a glare on the photos I've taken to show them off.
We've built up quite the collection of art by trying to get something on every trip we take, sometimes even signed by the artist... Our efforts have paid off, but now we just need more walls!
Until then, I think we'll just cover every inch of wall space with art to remind us of memories we've made along the way. After all, every picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
LOVE the art!
Post a Comment