I figured with the new year I might as well give the old blog a new look. What do you think?
My new year's resolution to you, blog friends, is to be more active and try to post more than just once a week. Aren't you excited?!?!
I promise to rededicate myself to this blog, even if it's only to share my opinions on frivalous celebrity news. I WILL make it happen, I promise.
In other news, we enjoyed quite the lazy weekend at home this past weekend.
With the exception of spending a few hours cheering on the Blues Marathon runners as they came through our neighborhood, going two streets over to watch the Saints game Saturday night, and a short jaunt to Vicksburg for Ryan Hadley's fifth birthday party on Sunday, we were total homebodies most of the weekend.
We spent a good bit of time hanging some new artwork that I'll share with you in a separate post. I'm quite happy with how it all turned out! (I know the anticipation is killing you... Ha!)
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment