Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Neglected

Dear Blog,
I am so sincerely sorry for the neglect I've given you over the past couple of weeks. I know it's no excuse, but I've been out of the office for work and busy after 5, so my computer time has just been limited.

Plus, there just hasn't been too much to write about. We've done a few fun things on the weekends, but nothing too out of the ordinary. But for the record, there has been a friend's birthday party, a boat ride or two, the start of a new softball season, a dinner-and-a-movie date night, a 5K, some quality neighbor time, and a few odd jobs around the house... See? Nothing too exciting.

I promise to prioritize you again very soon. For real this time...
Yours Truly,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Jules said...

You think yours feels neglected, imagine how mine feels ;-)