Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Adult Kickball

Derek and I played in the inaugural league of adult co-ed kickball this summer in Clinton, and we had so much fun! Our team (the Honey Badgers) was a few girls I played bunco with and their husbands/brothers/friends. What a fun group!

We didn't completely embarrass ourselves, either... I think we ended up in third place overall, which made us pretty happy. After the first game (back when we all thought we were 10-year-old kickball all-stars but ended up injuring ourselves instead) we got the hang of it and started having fun.

This was way better than co-ed softball, which we tried for a few summers. This was fun, and I can honestly say I CONTRIBUTED to this team! Ha!

Until next summer when I decide to try another random sport, this Honey Badger is hanging up her cleats (or New Balances, but whatever).

No comments: