Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Card


I always said I would never do photo Christmas cards unless there was a baby. I changed my mind once we realized how many we were actually getting with pictures of people without babies. Why not? We made our own last year, and this year my dear friend Lauchlin and her design studio, Front Porch Fodder, designed our cards. I absolutely LOVE THEM! They're so fun and funky, just like us. Ha!

We took the photo when we were in Vail in February. I almost forgot all about the pictures we took with real snow in the background. It turned out so perfect. Our only problem was that we didn't order quite enough. Next year we'll definitely adjust the quantity because I know friends and family will much rather see a Christmas card with Little Baby Grey on the front rather than just the two of us! :)

From our family to yours, we wish you the MERRIEST of Christmases and a wonderful 2013!

No comments: