November 11, 2012 - What a difference two weeks makes! At today's ultrasound, not only had all of the doctor's concerns completely vanished, but we actually saw what looks like a real baby wiggling around on that screen! It was just amazing, and I could have watched that screen for hours. What a wiggle worm you are, little bean. :)
Dr. Moses said everything looked just perfect now at 9 weeks 5 days, and my next appointment isn't until a month from now, which seems so far away after these one- to two-week visits.
Next week is our big reveal! I am soooo ready to tell our families, but since we've kept this secret this long, I think we can keep it for another week. We're going to Vicksburg on Sunday then Hattiesburg on Thanksgiving Day, so it should make for a fun week. EEEK I'm getting excited! :)
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
Love these "secret baby diary" posts. What a sweet thing for your little bean to have one day :) Glad things are going so well for you and baby!!
Post a Comment