Monday, December 10, 2012

Girls' Weekend #2

This weekend I hit the road for yet another girls' Christmas shopping weekend, this time in the Coast/Mobile/Foley area. I can now say I'm 95% done with shopping! WooHoo!

We had so much fun. I know I've said it a thousand times before, and I'll say it again. Quality time spent with my best friends from college is totally priceless. It's harder for us all to get togehter now than it has been in years past. We don't live as close to each other, and there are babies in the mix, but that makes the time ever so much sweeter.

Those are friendships built on 12+ years of memories, laughs, secrets, and stories. It doesn't get much better than that.

Plus, I get to hang out with this cute little guy!

This is Jackson, my friend Christy's 5-month-old. This kid is going to be a linebacker, I just know it. He's a big boy and just as sweet as they come.

It's crazy to think that I'll have one about this age this time next year! And that's another plus to having friendships that old... your friends are HONEST with all their parenting advice. :)

No comments: