Monday, June 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Today marks one year to the day that we moved into our house. It's been a fun year. We've made the best of living in Jackson, and we're really enjoying it. There's a lot more to do than there was in Vicksburg, and we've actually been doing it. It's such a nice option!

We've done a lot to our little house in a year - we've built a deck, painted three rooms and a bathroom, gotten new kitchen appliances and planted some flowers. Of course there's still PLENTY left on the to-do list, but I guess it might be boring without one. We've still got a while to do it all. After moving in the heat of summer last year I know I don't want to do it again ANY time soon.

So cheers to a year in Jackson for us! It's been a year full of good changes, and here's to many more fun memories in the lime green house. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on living in your cute little bungalow for one year...gosh, time flies....
it is a precious house and y'all have done some great improvements...enjoy !!!

Jules said...

wohoo! so I want to see more pics of your house.....the inside, backyard, etc.....the front is really cute!