Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're Beach-Bound!

It's official... we just booked our condo for Destin! Of course, the trip isn't until September, but I'm already excited, and there's nothing better than looking forward to a few days of sunshine and relaxation a few months away. :)

It will be both our summer "fun" trip with Ben and Tina and our annual vacay with the family. Can't wait! The more, the merrier! It's actually pretty neat because my parents started going down to Destin years ago (when I was a baby, I know, but maybe before I was even around) with their friends, Gene and Alice, and my grandparents and their neighbor friend, Betty. So, it's almost like a new generation of friends and neighbors this time around.

I'm sure you'll hear WAY more about it the closer it gets, but it's on the calendar now, and that's all that matters. Now, I've got almost three whole months to get in bikini shape, so it's time to step it up. Gym, here I come! :)

No comments: